Fatty Liver Disease: Natural Fatty Liver Remedies

Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment Book Review
October 12, 2017
Diabetes miracle cure review- Real Case Study – Diabetes Free
October 13, 2017

Learn more about liver health on my website here:

If the fat in your liver makes up 5–10 percent of the organ’s weight, then you are diagnosed with fatty liver disease. One of the hardest-working organs in the body, the liver works tirelessly to detoxify our blood, to produce the bile needed to digest fat, to break down hormones and to store essential vitamins, minerals and iron. That is why it’s so important to take care of our livers.

For people with fatty liver disease, the handling of fat by liver cells is disturbed. Increased amounts of fat are removed from the blood and produced by liver cells, and not enough is disposed of or exported by the cells. As a result of this, fat accumulates in the liver. There is an imbalance between the uptake of fat and its oxidation and export.

In this video, I share how to heal a fatty liver by removing certain foods from your diet, consuming more cleansing foods and taking care of your mental and emotional health. Watch to learn more.
Subscribe to my channel for more natural health remedies!

Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Twitter:

—————————————————————
Want more? Sign up to get the Dr. Axe Food Is Medicine e-newsletter, sent out a few times a week:

*This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.

source

21 Comments

1. thank you dr axe for this information thank you and have a nice day

2. I was powerless after being identified as having fatty liver 7 years ago. I am so happy I discovered this fatty liver treatment solution “humu shocking plan” (Google it) before it was too late. My liver is now recovering and my health is enhancing in general, even if I didn`t shed weight.

3. I folow you instructions I'm much better in health thank you

4. Meho Sovrlic says:

Nice Video clip! Sorry for chiming in, I would appreciate your thoughts. Have you heard the talk about – Millawdon Fatty Liver Trick (Sure I saw it on Google)? It is a smashing one off product for learning how to reverse fatty liver without the normal expense. Ive heard some great things about it and my cousin after many years got cool results with it.

5. I`ve suffered with fatty liver for over Five years. It had been only last year that I was told of having Diabetes type 2. I didn`t wish to pump my body full of drugs so I started out to do my own personal research. At some point I came across this fatty liver treatment “humu shocking plan” (Google it) and it instantly made sense! The transformation in my health has been nothing short of a magic.

6. Thank you… Great Info… Please watch my videos Share and Subscribe too. Thank you so much. Dr.Xavier

7. Shahnaz G says:

Thanks Dr. Axe to take your time and give us your knowledge for our health, its so kind of you.I wish Dr. Axe kindly write it down all the name that he mentioned it and named it!  I had a very hard time for figure out and get what he is saying or named "Dandelion" and "Milk Thistle seeds".  I called many friend to ask about it…..  some time he does not all the time, special for this kind of the name which is not familiar.

8. Shahnaz G says:

**Dear people , Please if you can write it down the rest of the names of Herb that he mentioned it . THANKS

9. Djuricka7 says:

Kudos for the Video clip! Forgive me for chiming in, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you considered – Millawdon Fatty Liver Trick (probably on Google)? It is a great one off guide for learning how to reverse fatty liver without the hard work. Ive heard some incredible things about it and my cousin after a lifetime of fighting got great results with it.

10. Dr.Josh Axe
    What would be good to take without a gallbladder,I like starve myself on days that I have things to do outside of my home,I need to be very close to a restroom,please help me,thank you

11. I had fatty liver for 5 years. It had been only a year ago that I was told of having Type 2 diabetes. I didn`t want to pump my body full of drugs so I started out to do my own personal research. I ran on to the fatty liver treatment method “humu shocking plan” (Google it), and I thought of trying it. The transformation in my health has been nothing short of a magic.

12. Personally I think the fatty liver treatment “humu shocking plan” (Google it) should be used by everyone whether they have liver issues or not. I followed your suggestions and my life has improved both physically and emotionally simply because I have not had any headaches for a week. I really feel so cleansed of toxins.

13. Cary Walker says:

I`ve suffered from fatty liver for over 5 years. And last year I was diagnosed with Diabetes type 2 also. I dreaded the idea of taking too many medications that may lead to unwanted effects, which was why I searched different methods. I ran onto the fatty liver treatment solution “humu shocking plan” (Google it), and I thought of trying it. Since I started making use of it, my health has never been better.

14. Casey Hall says:

In the past, I gained weight and developed major depression that I thought of doing nothing. The major depression came from the fatty liver diagnosis of the physician, but now I`m feeling much better! I have used this fatty liver treatment solution “humu shocking plan” (Google it) to the letter and now I feel a lot better. It is Life-saver!

15. I had fatty liver for 5 years. It had been only last year that I was told of having Diabetes type 2. I dreaded the thought of taking a lot of drugs that may cause unwanted effects, which was why I searched other ways. I ran onto the fatty liver treatment “humu shocking plan” (Google it), and I thought of trying it. Since I started out using it, my health has not been better.

16. Cecil Young says:

I used to be really slow, moody and tired at all times. In accordance with my physician, I had fatty liver, that was a disorder I haven`t heard since. My spouse started out looking into ways to get it sorted out and found this fatty liver treatment solution “humu shocking plan” (Google it) 2 months ago. I stuck to it fanatically and have lost Seventeen lbs already. I`m a new person thanks to this!

17. AsaSSinuL says:

Excellent Video! Excuse me for the intrusion, I would love your thoughts. Have you thought about – Millawdon Fatty Liver Trick (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now)? It is a great one of a kind product for learning how to reverse fatty liver without the hard work. Ive heard some super things about it and my work colleague finally got excellent success with it.

18. Monica Ilona says:

Appreciate Video clip! Excuse me for the intrusion, I would love your opinion. Have you researched – Millawdon Fatty Liver Trick (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now)? It is a smashing exclusive product for learning how to reverse fatty liver without the normal expense. Ive heard some interesting things about it and my work buddy after many years got cool success with it.

19. You talk about refine sugar does that be include organic sugar